1. What if I don't see what I'm looking for? Our online store is stocked directly from our Greenville location, but due to quantity restrictions we are not able to get every style available in our store on the web. Please feel free to call us at (864)370-7850 if you can't find what you're looking for or send us a message through our Contact Page. We are happy to help you shop by sending you photos of anything we have in stock that's not available on our site!
2. Where does The Vault ship from? The Vault ships all merchandise from our store in Greenville, SC.
3. What payment methods do you accept? The Vault accepts all major credit cards, paypal online, and cash.
4. Do you ship T-Shirts internationally? Yes, we do!
5. I ordered the wrong product/size can I exchange? Yes, as long as the item was not worn. Please note the buyer is responsible for shipping back to us.
6. Who does The Vault ship with? United States Postal Service.
8. How long does shipping usually take? Please allow 5-7 days for delivery, or you can select priority mail at check out and allow for 2 - 3 days.
9. How should I wash my T-Shirt? The best way to wash your shirt is inside-out, in cold water, without bleach. For maximum longevity, tumble dry low.
10. What size shirt should I order? Most of the shirts we carry are pre-washed and pre-shrunk, so they tend to run a little small. If you're in between sizes, we recommend going a size up or down. Call us at (864)370-7850 or send us a message through our Contact Page if you have any questions, we will be happy to assist you.